Up to $75,000 with no TIB requirements.
Start-ups have a place here at CHB. The company driver or construction worker may qualify. Every day, the potential start-up is working, thinking about what it would be like to start their own company. How did the big companies do it – 1 piece of equipment at a time.
Well now is the time to start that company.
For start-ups, CHB will finance the following types of equipment:
- OTR sleeper Trucks
- Day Cab Trucks
- Tow Trucks
- Box Trucks
- Vocational Trucks
- Last Mile Delivery Vans
- Construction Equipment (back hoes, excavators, wheel loaders, road graders, ect)
Starting out on your own has never been easier.
Have your client – pick out that piece of equipment, get an invoice, send us an application and the invoice.
- 680 credit scores are best, but we will look at deals with a 625 or higher.
- Auto Scoring – NO. All deals are looked at by people
- Electronic docs – Yes, as it speeds and simplifies the process.
- Business experience will get you a long way to being financed, although we will look at start-ups with little to no experience.
- Get your LLC or corporation registered, although we will do deals as DBAs, individuals, and sole props.
- The start-up must be driving and operating their first piece of equipment.
- The start-up must own some type of real estate (home, raw land, condo, office)
- Co applicants are fine as long as both parties have a 625 or better score.
- Interest rates will vary between 13.9% and 22.9%.
Length of terms will depend on age, hours, and miles on equipment.